Marijuana Addiction Treatment in San Antonio, TX
Despite its growing acceptance and legalization in various parts of the world, marijuana can lead to addiction, impacting lives and well-being. At Blue Heron Recovery, we specialize in Marijuana Addiction Treatment, providing a compassionate and evidence-based approach to overcoming dependency.
Our program is designed to address the unique challenges of marijuana addiction, offering personalized care that supports both physical and psychological recovery. Whether you’re struggling with long-term use or the consequences of dependency, our dedicated team is here to guide you towards a healthier, substance-free future
Recreational marijuana use is increasingly common as more cities and states legalize the sale and possession of the drug. Despite a common misconception that cannabis isn’t addictive, about 30% of people who use marijuana develop a life-changing addiction and need help to regain control of their lives.
Blue Heron Recovery’s marijuana addiction treatment program helps individuals manage their cannabis dependence through comprehensive substance abuse therapy. Read on to learn more about the signs of a problem, how it can impact lives, and what to expect from recovery programs designed to manage marijuana dependence. Call (888) 290-4826 to get help for yourself or a loved one.
Signs and Symptoms of Cannabis Dependence
that the drug is harmless and nom-addictive, you can become physically and psychologically dependent on it, which leads to abuse and, in many cases, significant effects on your life.
Some of the signs that marijuana addiction treatment is in order include:
- Obsessive thoughts about how the drug makes you feel and when you can use it again
- Focusing on when and how you can access the drug
- Financial strain brought on by drug and drug-related purchases
- An inability to stop or reduce how often you use, or feeling uncomfortable when you can’t use
- Negative impacts on your relationships
- Challenges maintaining your daily responsibilities because you’re under the influence
- Reckless behavior, like driving under the influence
- Denying that you have an issue or that marijuana affects your life.
If any of these statements ring true for you, marijuana addiction treatment can help you regain control of your life.
When To Seek Marijuana Addiction Treatment
Cannabis dependence can result in significant physical and mental health issues, including:
- Anxiety and depression
- Memory problems
- Nervous system disorders
- Increased risk for certain cancers
- Respiratory illness
- Fertility issues
Other issues stemming from a substance use disorder include an inability to stay employed, care for children, and manage other daily responsibilities. You may also engage in activities that lead to legal consequences.
Addiction is an illness, and recovery programs aim to treat both the addiction and the underlying causes. If your habits are disturbing your life, and you want to stop using but aren’t sure how — or you’re struggling to stop on your own — then a treatment program is the next step.
What To Expect During Substance Abuse Treatment
When you enter treatment for substance abuse, the program will include addiction counseling and behavioral interventions. The most common therapies include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy to identify the thoughts and behaviors that lead to your actions, including using, and help you develop more positive thought patterns and responses
- Motivational interviewing, to help you set goals for the future and explore how marijuana use adversely affects them.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy to find more positive ways to manage your emotions without substances.
Get Help With a Substance Abuse Disorder in San Antonio, TX, at Blue Heron Recovery
If you’re ready to take control of your life with marijuana addiction treatment, get in touch with Blue Heron Recovery at (888) 290-4826 today and begin your journey to sobriety. Blue Heron Recovery offers a comprehensive program that includes individual and group therapy and other essential services. Our approach to treatment is holistic, personalized, and evidence-based.
Recovery is possible with the help of a dedicated marijuana addiction treatment program that recognizes your unique needs and offers the best possible care.
At Blue Heron Recovery, we are committed to helping you overcome addiction and live a fulfilling, sober life. Don’t wait. Instead, get the help you need now. Contact us today at 888.403.6608 to schedule a consultation and begin your journey to recovery.